Verizon Email was an email service, provided by Verizon Communications. Like other free email services of this sort, email accounts might be accessed from the company’s webmail platform or through client-based email software. Users with @ verizon.net email addresses had the chance to retain their email address and migrate to AOL Mail or Yahoo! Mail, but the deadline to do so has passed.
However, Verizon not working is a general type of issue that can occur because of various possible reasons. But you don’t have to worry; in this guidance to know that you can fix all these Common Verizon Email Login Problem in your account.
3 Common Verizon Email Login Problems
- Incorrect Email Address or Password
- Forgotten Password or Hacked Account
- Incorrect IMAP/POP Verizon Yahoo Settings
How to Solve Common Verizon Login Problems by Simple Steps
1. If you enter Incorrect Email Address or Password
One of the most common reasons that prevent a user from accessing their account is entering an incorrect email address or password. So be sure to enter the correct password with the correct casing. Also, make sure that your web browser is not using the old password to log in to your recently changed account.
2. If you Reset Forgotten password or your Verizon Account is hacked:
- Go to the “My Verizon forgot your password” page (see link in Resources)
- Write your mobile number within the input box.
- Click the “Continue” button. If you've got set a security question on the account, the question are going to be displayed.
- Write the solution to the safety question, if prompted. The Change Password page opens. Otherwise, click the “Send text message” option. A text message with a short lived password is shipped to your phone.
- Type a new password within the “Password” input box, then retype the password within the “Confirm password” box. Click “Submit”. Your Verizon Wireless password has changed. If you chose to receive a text message, open the message on your phone and enter the temporary password.
- Navigate to the Verizon login page and enter your mobile number and temporary password. you're signed in to the Verizon website. Click on “My Account”, then click on the “Change my password” option. Enter your new password, then retype the password to verify within the respective input boxes. Your password is reset.
3. If You Want to Change password while connected
- Sign in to your Verizon Wireless account.
- Go to the “Change my password” page (see link in Resources). you'll also click on “My Account” then on the “Change my password” option. The Change Password page opens.
- Type your current password within the “Current password” input box.
- Enter your new password within the “New password” input box, then confirm the password by entering it again within the “Confirm password” box. Click “Submit”. Your Verizon Wireless password has changed.
So, these are the ways to fix the login issue in your Verizon Yahoo email account. After this, if you are unable to resolve Common Verizon Login issues or looking for alternative solution? Please Consider Error Code Expert Team, we are24*7 here to help you as per your requirement. Just Dial Error Code Expert Customer Support Toll-Free Number +1 866-231-0111 or get instant help.